30 & 50 amp electric/water – $41
30 & 50 amp electric/water/septic (tank) – $50
30 & 50 amp electric/water – $37
30 & 50 amp electric/water/septic (tank) – $45
Log Cabins – $70
*Holiday rates are $5 extra per night and require a 3 night minimum. Holidays include Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.
Off- Season Deal
April, May, September, and October (non-holidays) stay 3 nights, 3rd night is FREE!
Stay 7 days and get one free – based on nightly rates shown above.
30 amp water/septic – Call for prices.
50/30 amp water/sewer – Call for prices.
*includes free winter storage, picnic table, fire ring, large sites, and wooded sites.
- Cabin Check-out time – 1:00pm.
- Campsite Checkout time – 2:00 pm
- Check-in time – 3:00pm.
- Full deposit required at time of reservation.
- 2 night minimum stay on weekends.
- 3 night minimum stay on holidays.
- One site is for 2 adults. Any children under 18 are free. Each extra adult is $15.00 per night (max 2 more adults)
- No more than one camping unit per site. A camping unit is defined as a tent, travel trailer, pop-up, fifth wheel, RV, or motorhome.
- First night charge not refunded.
- Remainder of deposit refunded if cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date (14 days for holidays).
- No refund if cancelled less than 7 days prior to reservation date (14 days for holidays).
- Daytime – $10.00 per person
- Overnight – $15.00 per person
- Visitors must check in at office and obey all campground rules. Day visitors must leave when office and gates close. Times for gate closures vary nightly.
- All day visitors after 8PM will be charged overnight rate.
- No visitors on holiday weekends as campground is at full capacity.
CARRY IN FIREWOOD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Please do not bring in firewood to prevent the spread of various invasive species and diseases. Firewood is available in the campground.
Rates may be subject to change without notice.