Rates & Promotions
In-Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day)*
30 amp electric/water – beginning at $45
30 & 50 amp electric/water – beginning at $41
Log Cabins – beginning at $77 nightly*
Each cabin sleeps up to 4 people++ (1 double bed and 2 twin bunkbeds), and includes indoor dining area, refrigerator, microwave, AC, heat, and outdoor firepit. Please note there are no bathrooms inside the cabins, but the bathhouse is a short walk away.
Holiday rates are $5 extra per night and require a 3 night minimum stay. Holidays include Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends.
Weekly Campsite Deal
Stay 6 consecutive nights and the 7th night is free – based on nightly rates shown above.
Off-Season Campsite Deal
April and October stay 2 nights, 3rd night is FREE!
Discounts exclude cabin rentals.
30/50 amp water/septic – Call for pricing.
30/50 amp water/sewer – Call for pricing.
Seasonal sites include free winter storage, picnic table, fire ring, and large, wooded sites.
- Cabin Check-out time – 12:00 p.m.
- Campsite Check-out time – 2:00 p.m.
- Check-in time – 3:00 p.m.
- Full payment is required at time of reservation.
- 2 night minimum stay on weekends.
- 3 night minimum stay on holidays.
- ++Site & cabin fees include pricing for 2 adults (18+). Each additional adult add $15.00 per night (max 2 additional adults). Children under 18 camp free.
- No more than one camping unit per site. A camping unit is defined as a tent, travel trailer, pop-up, fifth wheel, RV, or motorhome.
- A 3.99% customer service charge is applied to all credit card sales.
- First night charge not refunded.
- Remainder of payment (minus credit card fees) refunded if reservation cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date or 14 days for holiday weekends.
- No refunds if cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival date (14 days for holidays).
- Daytime – $10.00 per person
- Overnight – $15.00 per person
- Visitors must check in at office and obey all campground rules. Day visitors must leave when office and gates close. Times for gate closures vary nightly.
- All day visitors after 8 pm will be charged overnight rate.
- No visitors on holiday weekends as campground is at full capacity.
CARRY IN FIREWOOD IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
- Please do not bring in firewood to prevent the spread of various invasive species and diseases. Firewood is available for purchase at the campground store.
Rates may be subject to change without notice.