Map & Rules
Here’s how to find us:
Just 6 miles east of I-39, northeast of Madison, WI:
30 minutes from the Dells
1 hour from Madison
1 hour from Oshkosh
2 hours from Milwaukee
2 hours from Green Bay
3 hours from Chicago
- REGISTRATION – Campers and visitors must register at the office upon arrival. All guests must be 18 or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. Visitor pass must be displayed on rearview mirror.
- VISITORS – Will be charged $10.00 per adult day visitor and must leave the campground by 8:00 pm. Overnight visitors are $15.00 per adult. Day visitors still here after 8:00 pm will automatically be charged the overnight rate to the campsite credit card on file. Only (4) adults per campsite after 10:00 pm. Maximum vehicles (2) per site not including RV unit. Additional must park in designated overflow area.
- NO VISITORS PERMITTED ON HOLIDAY WEEKENDS DUE MAXIMUM CAPACITY
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT – Campsite/Cabin check in is at 3:00 p.m. Campers check out time is at 2:00 p.m. Cabin checkout is 1:00 pm.
- SPEED LIMIT – 5 MPH speed limit always. There are lots of children.
- PETS – Pets must be leashed and kept under control. Dogs may not be left unattended outside. Campers must clean up after their pets. No Pitbull, Rottweilers, Dobermans, or a mixture of these breeds are allowed in the campground, if discovered in the campground you may be asked to leave. Please be considerate to other campers around you. Pets must be controlled and quiet. Pets are not allowed in the store, pool area, restrooms, cabins or pavilion. Limit of 2 pets per site.
- RESTROOMS – We ask your help in keeping our restrooms clean. Do not wash dishes and utensils in the sinks. Empty porta potties at dump station only. No smoking in restrooms.
- POOL – Open daily at 10:00AM Memorial Day to Labor Day weather permitting. NO FOOD, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, OR GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE POOL FENCE. Soda and water only allowed in original containers. Children under 14 MUST be always supervised by an adult. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. No diving or flips from pool deck. Children in diapers MUST wear swim diapers (available in the campground store).
- BIKES – After dark must have a white light facing forward capable of illuminating the riders path. Bikes are not allowed on sidewalks to ensure safety of you and others.
- PLAYGROUND- Closed after dark.
- QUIET HOURS – 10:00PM to 7:00AM. Radios and televisions outside your camper will be turned off. Your campsite shall remain quiet enough so as not to be heard by your neighbors. Follow the Golden Rule. Please treat your fellow campers with respect and courtesy.
- CHILDREN – Must be at their campsites by dark unless under parental supervision. Parents are responsible for children at all times.
- TABLES – One picnic table is provided for each campsite. Do not take tables from other campsites.
- CAMPFIRES – Permitted in fire rings only and must be a reasonable size. Do not move fire ring unless you have permission from staff. Use the fire ring at your site. Do not leave your fire unattended. Do not throw bottles or cans into fire. Do not burn garbage, plastic, or any recyclable. Extinguish your fire when retiring for the night or leaving your campsite.
- FIREWOOD – No carry in firewood is permitted, including pallet wood. Wood may be purchased at the store by the bundle or gator load.
- FIREWORKS & FIREARMS – Fireworks are strictly prohibited. Possession or use will result in eviction without refund. Floating paper sky lanterns are not allowed. Firearms and archery equipment may not be used on the campground. This includes BB guns, pellet guns, bows, and arrows or slingshots.
- TRASH – Please place trash in dumpsters provided across from the playground and office. Request garbage bags from office if needed. Please be responsible for your own litter including cigarettes. Leave your campsite as clean or cleaner than you found it.
- GOLF CARTS & ATVS/UTVS/MOTORCYCLES – Golf Carts, ATVs, and UTVs require proof insurance upon registration. May only be driven by licensed drivers 18 years or older. No golf cart traffic after 10:00PM. ATV/UTV and motorcycles may only be driven from your campsite to Fern Avenue or ATV trail.
- EMERGENCY – There is an emergency 911 only telephone available by the pool area.
- STORM SHELTERS – Restroom shower buildings. City of Montello has a tornado warning siren.
- PERSONAL & PROPERTY RESPONSIBILITY – Kilby Lake Campground, LLC. assumes no responsibility for injury or accident to campers or guests. Campers and guests should take normal precautions against loss of money and valuables. Parents are responsible for their children at all times.
- NO REFUNDS – Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we do not give refunds due to discomforts of nature or if you leave early.
- POLICIES – Our policies are established to assure the comfort of our campers and guests. If you or your guests are not willing to follow these policies, we will ask you to leave. There are no refunds.