Saturday, April 15: Campground opens!
Friday, April 28: Arbor Day Tree planting weekend – Complementary native trees available from the office to plant at your campsite. Stop by the office for your tree and to verify planting location.
May 12-14: Mother’s Day Weekend
- Saturday, May 13: Craft @ 1 PM at front picnic area – Kids: come make mom a special Mother’s Day gift
- Sunday, May 14: Mother’s Day (consider this your reminder!)
May 26-29: Memorial Day Weekend
- Friday, May 26: Pool opens!
- Saturday, May 27
- Water war @ 1 PM at the playground – Bring you water guns and start summer off with a splash! All ages encouraged to battle. Office will close from 12:00-2:00 PM.
- Cards & Desserts @ 7 PM at the pavilion – bring a dessert to share and join our seasonal campers for a card game tournament
- Sunday, May 28 Wagon ride @ 1 PM starts at office
Saturday, June 10: Summer Picnic @ 1 PM at the Pavilion – Main dish will be provided, please bring a dish to pass. Office will close at 12:30 PM.
June 16-18: Father’s Day Weekend
- Saturday, June 17:
- Craft @ 11 AM in front of office: Kids- make Dad a special gift for Father’s Day!
- Movie Night @ 7 PM at the Pavilion
- Sunday, June 18: Father’s Day!
June 24: Trivia Night @ 7 PM at the Pavilion – Teams of up to 6 people compete for the reigning title of “Kilby Super Genius”
June 30 – July 4: Independence Day Weekend: Follow us on Facebook for a full list of activities & local events.
- Saturday, July 1: Parade @ 10:30 AM – Decorate your golf carts, bikes, cars, or ride the wagon in the parade. There will be plenty of treats for spectators.
- Sunday, July 2: Candy Bar Bingo @ 3 PM at the Pavilion. Bring a candy bar of your choice for the winner’s pot and join us for entertaining games of Bingo!
Saturday, July 15: Luau Party
- Ice cream cones @ 1 PM by the pool. Dress in your Hawaiian best and join us for the luau!
- Movie @ 7 PM at the Pavilion
July 28-30: Christmas in July – Campsite decorating all weekend
- Saturday, July 29: Santa Claus visits KLCG!
- Christmas Craft @ 11 AM
- Wagon Ride with Santa @ 1 PM
- Swim with Santa @ ~2 PM (follows wagon ride)
- Movie “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” (PG-13) & campfire @ 6:30 PM in Pavilion
- Sunday, July 30: Campsite decorating winners announced on Facebook. Winner awards availabile in office.
Saturday, August 5: Camping Rummage Sale – Set up a table or browse items in this camping-themed rummage sale! Rummage sale is specific to camping-related items, not general household goods. Participants must be registered campers. Option to donate your proceeds or part of your sales towards the Organ Donor weekend fundraiser (details below).
August 12-13: Organ Donation Celebration Weekend – Free camping for living organ donors and families of deceased donors; half-price camping for organ transplant recipients. Office will close at 12 PM. All weekend proceeds benefit the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin
- Online bidding LIVE on Facebook the week leading up to event
- Saturday, August 12:
- Silent Auction @ 2 PM (begin) to 5 PM (end): plan to pay for and take your items home with you from the event
- Picnic @ 4 PM at the Pavilion – Please bring a dish to pass
Saturday, August 19: Campfire Cook-off @ 4 PM – Cook your best dish using only your campfire and bring it to the Pavilion for judging. Prizes (and bragging rights) for the best main dish, side dish, and dessert.
Saturday, August 26: Dive-in Movie “Surf’s Up” @ 6:30 PM – Bring a pool float or just lounge poolside in a chair for a movie in the pool area. **Weather permitting** (In the event of rain or poor weather, movie will be held in the Pavilion.)
September 1-4: Labor Day Weekend – Follow us on Facebook for a full list of activities.
- Saturday, Sept. 2:
- Scavenger hunt @ 11 AM, start at office
- Bingo @ 7 PM at the Pavilion
- Sunday, Sept. 3:
- Chainsaw carving @ 11 AM across from office
- Wagon ride @ 3 PM starts at office
- Card Night at the Pavilion
- Cribbage lesson @ 6:30 PM
- Euchre and Cribbage @ 7 PM
Tuesday, September 5: Pool closes
Saturday, September 16: Pig Out Weekend @ 1 PM at the Pavilion. Devour some tasty hog smoked by the pit mistress Julie herself! Please bring a dish to pass. Corn hole tournament to follow. Office will close at noon.
Saturday, September 23: Soup Cook-Off / Harvest Fest @ 1 PM at the Pavilion – Make a crockpot of favorite soup to share. Prizes (and bragging rights) for the best soup. Office will close at 12:30 PM.
September 29 – October 1: Halloween Weekend – Pumpkin decorating, costume and site decorating contests. Follow us on Facebook for full schedule & updates.
- Friday, Sept. 29
- Paddleween @ 7 PM. Bring your kayak, canoe, paddleboard or small boat, and float with us to watch the Harvest Moon, the last supermoon of 2023, rise over Kilby. Moonrise is at 7 PM- plan to be on the water by 7 for the full experience. Lights and PFDs are required on every vessel by law. (Weather permitting)
- Saturday, Sept. 30
- Pumpkin decorating @ 11 AM. Make sure your decorated pumpkin is at the office by 1 PM to enter the contest.
- Costume contest @ 5 PM. Prizes for Spookiest, Funniest, Most Creative, and Group costumes. Trick-or-treating to follow
- Sunday, Oct. 1
- Site decorating winners announced on KLCG Facebook page. Claim your award in the office Sunday morning
Sunday, October 15: Campground closes
Thanks to all of our campers for a great year!